Chicken Enchilada Crock Pot Chili
So easy! Perfect crock pot meal. Healthy ingredients your whole family will enjoy!
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 15.25 ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes including juice
- 1 14.5 ounce can chicken broth
- 1 10 ounce can enchilada sauce
- 4 ounce can diced green chiles
- 1 chopped white onion
- 1/4 c chopped fresh cilantro
- bay leaves
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 can chopped jalepenos
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can hot rotel
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken breasts, then place into the bottom of a slow cooker. Add the corn, tomatoes, jalepenos, chicken broth, enchilada sauce, green chiles, onion, cilantro, bay leaves, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Cook on Low for 6 hours. Transfer the chicken to a large plate, then shred the meat with two forks. Return the chicken to the slow cooker and continue cooking for 30 minutes to 1 hour.