Cream Cheese Scrambled Eggs (Keto Approved)
A quick and filling weekday breakfast and/or egg fast low carb keto recipe. This is a very easy, simple, quick keto friendly recipe! Super low carb and delicious!
These keto cream cheese scrambled eggs are a quick and easy extra low-carb meal. With just a few ingredients, they’re an easy keto egg fast recipe to get those eggs into your days of fasting!
- 2 tablespoons butter (use 4 if you’re on an egg fast)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Crack your eggs into a mixing bowl. Add the softened cream cheese and mix with a hand mixer or egg beater until well blended. It’s ok if there are bits of cream cheese floating on the eggs. Optional: mix in two tablespoons melted butter if you’re on the egg fast diet.
- Melt the two tablespoons butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Tilt the pan to coat the bottom and sides.
- Pour the egg mixture into the frying pan and let to sit for about 60 seconds. Gently Stir the eggs, flipping with a spatula until the eggs are fully cooked. (2-3 minutes)
Cream Cheese Scrambled Eggs
Amount Per Serving:
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 26g||40%|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||0.7%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
I Heart The New Me