Egg Fast Deviled Eggs – Quick And Easy
ARE DEVILED EGGS KETO?
This keto deviled egg recipe certainly is! With 5 grams of fat, 3 grams of protein, and zero net carbs, I think you’ll be happy with what these keto deviled eggs can do for your daily macros. For other deviled egg recipes, be sure to look at the ingredients carefully.
Keto deviled eggs just might become your go-to keto snack while you’re on a low carb diet. This classic deviled egg recipe is easy to make (especially when you make Instant Pot Boiled Eggs) and easy to grab when hunger strikes.
Store deviled eggs in the fridge in a tightly covered container for up to one week.
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar-free mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp green tabasco
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper, to taste
- Place eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Continue boiling for about 8 minutes. Remove from heat and allow eggs and water to cool for about 20 minutes.
- Run the eggs under cold water and peel.
- Cut the eggs in half and scoop out the yolks into a medium bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork, then blend with the mayonnaise, tabasco, and salt until smooth.
- Spoon or pipe the yolk mixture back into the eggs.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
Egg Fast Deviled Eggs
Amount Per Serving:
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 11.5g||16.9%|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.6g||0%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
I Heart The New Me