Keto All-Vegetable Thai Green Curry Recipe
A recipe that is bursting with traditional flavors of coconut milk and green curry paste with Thai basil. Curry paste is used to achieve that fragrant flavor, and its unique taste helps to make the dish more powerful.
Make this part of your weekly meal prep and you won’t regret it.
This is a very easy, simple, quick keto friendly recipe!
- 30g fresh Shiitake Mushrooms
- 15g Red Bell Pepper, cut into strips
- 30g Eggplant, sliced
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tbsp Green Curry Paste
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk 1.5 tsp Vegan Fish Sauce
- 6-8 pieces fresh Thai Basil
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add green curry paste and roast until aromatic.
- Add coconut milk, water, and fish sauce. Bring to a boil.
- Add eggplants, shiitake, bell peppers, and basil leaves. Simmer for 5-7 minutes.
Keto All-Vegetable Thai Green Curry
Amount Per Serving:
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 28g||43.1%|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
I Heart The New Me