Keto Chicken Florentine Recipe
Craving for a meal that is rich in flavor and easy to cook? Then this Chicken Florentine will definitely satisfy you!
You can prepare this hearty meal even if you struggle with cooking.
- 1 Chicken leg quarter
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp minced Shallots
- 1.5 cups Chicken Stock
- 2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 cup fresh Spinach Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Melt butter in a pan then sprinkle shallots. Add chicken on top of the shallots. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add enough stock to barely cover the chicken. Bring to a simmer.
- Cover and poach over low heat for 20-25 minutes.
- Take chicken out of the pan and set aside. Reduce pan juices to approximately a quarter of a cup.
- Add spinach and heavy cream. Simmer over low heat until sauce is slightly thick. Return chicken into the pan.
- Serve hot.
Keto Chicken Florentine
Amount Per Serving:
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 30g||46.2%|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g||1.3%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
I Heart The New Me