Keto Chocolate Mousse – Super Quick and Easy to Make
Got a sweet tooth? No problem! You’ll have this chocolate mousse ready in no time. This is pretty rich, so you don’t need a lot to feel satisfied. This low carb and keto chocolate mousse is decadent and super easy to make. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup Whipping Cream
- 1tsp – 1Tbsp Stevia, depends on your preference
- 1 tsp Cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 Tbsp Chocolate Chips or chopped chocolates, unsweetened
- In a bowl, add the whipping cream.
- Add stevia and whisk the mixture until the texture becomes thick like the whipped cream.
- Add the cocoa powder.
- Combine the mixture using a spatula.
- Lastly, add the chocolate chips. Mix again until well combined. Chill the mousse for 1 hour.
- Serve in a small cup or bowl and top it with chopped chocolates.
Keto Chocolate Mousse
|Amount Per Serving:|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 50.9||76.9%|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.9||3.3%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
I Heart The New Me