Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake Recipe
This is a very easy, simple, quick keto friendly recipe!
Another sweet tooth craving of yours will be satisfied with this delectable mug cake. Chocolate chips and peanut butter are mostly everyone’s favorite. Who doesn’t love both anyway? So combining them is always a good idea!
- 1 Tbsp sugar-free Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Heavy Cream 1/4 tsp Baking Powder 1 Tbsp sugar-free Chocolate Chips
- Whisk all ingredients in a microwave-safe mug.
- Set for 60-90 seconds in the microwave.
Keto Choco-Peanut Butter Mug Cake
Amount Per Serving:
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 29g||44.6%|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
I Heart The New Me