Keto Curry Spiked Tuna and Avocado Salad Recipe
This is a very easy, simple, quick keto friendly recipe!
This is packed with protein, healthy fat, low carb and of course delicious!
This recipe is so easy to make and it only takes about 5-10 minutes!
- 6oz Albacore Tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup Avocado, diced
- 2 Tbsp chopped Celery
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Curry powder Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Whisk together mayonnaise, curry powder, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Fold in tuna, avocado, and celery.
- Serve over keto toast or rolled in fresh lettuce.
Keto Curry Spiked Tuna and Avocado Salad
Amount Per Serving:
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 17g||26.2%|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g||2%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
I Heart The New Me