Keto Friendly Microwave Scrambled Egg and Cheese
This is a very easy, simple, quick keto friendly recipe! Super low carb and delicious!
Breakfast doesn’t get much easier than this recipe for microwave scrambled eggs. Just mix them in a bowl or a mug, microwave for 1.5 minutes, and breakfast is done!
No time to cook in the morning? No problem! This 3-minute microwave dish will help you get through until your next meal. Just combine everything, heat in the microwave and you’re good to go!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 green onion, chopped
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- 2 Tbsp almond milk
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp cheddar cheese, grated
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Grease the bowl with olive oil.
- Add all the ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and microwave for 1 minute.
- Serve while still hot.
Microwave Scrambled Egg and Cheese
Amount Per Serving:
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 29.7||44.6%|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.3||1%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
I Heart The New Me