Keto Low Carb Egg Salad
This Keto egg salad is low carb, delicious, and super easy! This is the perfect dish to use if you’re on a keto egg fast. I’ve even placed in lettuce leaves and used that as a bread.
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 5 tablespoons mayo
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Chop the eggs by mashing them with a fork or by placing them in a food processor.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for meal prep or later.
- Properly stored, egg salad will last for 3 to 5 days in the refrigerator.
Keto Egg Salad
Amount Per Serving:
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 19||29.2%|
|Total Carbohydrate 1||0.3%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
I Heart The New Me