Low Carb Keto Egg Fast Crustless Cheese Quiche
This is a delicious recipe, and it will work great for your egg fast! With just a few ingredients, this recipe can be made and divided for meal prep for the rest of the week.
Any quiche can be frozen after it has been baked and cooled. Bake it in a tin foil pie pan so it can be removed from the freezer, thawed in the refrigerator overnight, and then placed in a 400F oven for 25-30 minutes.
- 8 Ounces grated cheddar cheese and divided
- 12 Eggs
- 4 Ounces of full fat cream cheese
- 12 Tablespoons of butter (melted)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Throw half of the cheese into a 9.5 inch pie pan.
- Add eggs and cream cheese into a food processor or blender.
- Slowly add butter.
- Pour the mixture over cheese in pie pan.
- Add the rest of the grated cheese on top.
- Bake at 325F for 45 minutes.
Keto Egg Fast Cheese Quiche
Serves: 8 Slices
|Amount Per Serving:|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 52g||80%|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g||1%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
I Heart The New Me