Low Carb Keto Cheese Biscuits
This is a very easy, simple, quick keto friendly recipe!
These cheese biscuits use almond flour which is a popular low carb flour, so it’s definitely keto-approved.
Enjoy these during snack time, or at any part of the day. It’s so good you would want to have these always at hand!
Make this part of your weekly meal prep and you won’t regret it.
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3 Tbsp Almond Flour
- 1 Egg Yolk
- pinch of Black Pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and knead into a smooth dough.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and preheat the oven to 220C.
- Place dough in between sheets of parchment and flatten with a rolling pin.
- Cut into serving-sized pieces and prick holes on the surface with a fork.
- Transfer onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes.
Keto Cheese Biscuits
Amount Per Serving:
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 23g||35.4%|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.8g||1.3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
I Heart The New Me