Chicken, Peppers and Rice – This chicken recipe with rice and green peppers is a quick, colorful, nutritious and easy meal to prepare. It’s perfect to present for any occasion!
- 1 tsp. Extra Vigin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 lb Chicken Breast
- 4 C White Rice
- 1 Green Pepper
- 8 fl oz Can of Tomato Sauce
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 dash Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Red Pepper Chips
- Trim and cut chicken breast into bite size pieces.
- Pour olive oil into pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and brown for about 10 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper and Red Robin spice.
- Drain the excess olive oil.
- Pour tomato sauce and fill each can with water and add to the mix. Add red pepper chips.
- Simmer on medium to medium high heat for 15 minutes.
- Chop green peppers into bite size pieces and add to pan. Simmer for about 5-10 more minutes.
- Cook rice and pour over to serve.