Created by jmillera on April 22, 2018
Chicken, Peppers and Rice – This chicken recipe with rice and green peppers is a quick, colorful, nutritious and easy meal to prepare. It’s perfect to present for any occasion!
- 1 tsp. Extra Vigin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 lb Chicken Breast
- c White Rice
- 1 pkg Green Pepper
- 8 fl oz Can of Tomato Sauce
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 dash Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Red Pepper Chips
- Trim and cut chicken breast into bite size pieces.
- Pour olive oil into pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and brown for about 10 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper and Red Robin spice.
- Drain the excess olive oil.
- Pour tomato sauce and fill each can with water and add to the mix. Add red pepper chips.
- Simmer on medium to medium high heat for 15 minutes.
- Chop green peppers into bite size pieces and add to pan. Simmer for about 5-10 more minutes.
- Cook rice and pour over to serve.
Chicken and Rice with Green Peppers2018-04-212018-04-22http://iheartthenewme.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/clearlogo.pngI ♡ The New Mehttps://iheartthenewme.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/copy-of-copy-of-copy-of-copy-of-copy-of-copy-of-copy-of-copy-of-how-a-support-system-helps-you-reach-your-weight-loss-goals-1.png200px200px